Disney Research Zürich is a laboratory doing research for The Walt Disney Company. Our 80 researchers are developing new technologies in the areas of computer vision, robotics, camera & capture technology, AR/VR, AI/ML, and materials. You would work as a member of the platforms group, working together with other lab research groups as well as with a design team.
Your project is focussed on building a deep learning module for an existing software to enhance user input, learn their behavior and create links to a Natural Language Processing framework.
You should be a very flexible, highly responsible and reliable person, with a high degree of self-organization and strong software engineering and analytical skills. Work language is English. We offer an interesting modern workplace, uncomplicated work atmosphere and exciting tasks in an international environment with the latest technologies.
This is a full-time position (3-6 months), starting date – February 1st, 2018, or by agreement.
- Coursework in Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Natural Language Processing
- Experience with using deep neural architectures such as Tensorflow or equivalent
- Experience with natural language parsing, and synthesis
- Experience with knowledge representation and reasoning
- Previous experience in novel user interface design