Disney Research Zurich is a laboratory doing research for the Walt Disney Company. Our 80 researchers are developing new technologies in the areas of computer vision, robotics, camera & capture technology, AR/VR, AI/ML, and materials.
You would work as a member of the platforms group, working together with other lab research groups as well as with a design team.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience
- Programming proficiency (C++/C#/Java/JS)
- Computer vision and computer graphics (rendering experience)
- User interfaces and user experience
Other Desired Skills:
- 3D Game Engine Development (e.g., Unity or Unreal Game Engine)
- Machine Learning (Tensorflow)
- Mobile development
- Independent implementing new functionalities in existing projects
- Adapting research results into prototypes
- Unit testing and continuous integration
You should be a very flexible, highly responsible and reliable person, with a high degree of self-organization and strong software engineering and analytical skills.
Work language is English. We offer an interesting modern workplace, uncomplicated work atmosphere and exciting tasks in an international environment with the latest technologies.
This is a full-time position (3 months), starting date – March 15, 2018, or by agreement.